Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day! This year the hubby and kids spoiled me with flowers and homemade gifts. Below is a flower magnet that Carson made me.




On the left is a book Carson made me at school. There are pages and pages of stories and observations on who I am (such as the time I burnt the pumpkin pie to how I apparently play Star Wars on the Wii all day when he is at school!).




This morning Carson made me this adorable pot at Sunday School. After Al took us out for a nice lunch.

We then enjoyed the sunshine with a walk around the Gibbons Creek Wildlife Art Trail. We saw turtles and even some "Wild Canadian Turkeys!" :o)

4 comments:

  1. looks like the lavish sort of day every mom deserves. Glad you got one! Love the comments as to how you spend your days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day! What a beautiful way to remember it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh those wild turkeys sure are beautiful! ;) Happy Mother's day Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star Wars on the Wii, huh? Who knew your dirty little secret.... :)

    ReplyDelete