Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Did you say...SNAKES!?!?


My niece and nephew visited the Narcisse Snake Den in Winnipeg this past weekend. I mean the next comment in kindest way... I'm glad I wasn't there! Ick! :o)


5 comments:

  1. It looks warm and sunny there, that's not fair! Shouldn't it be colder in Winnipeg than it is here?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Julie ... I was gonna write the same thing! How come they get SUN and SHORTS weather???
    p.s. Brenda, you can add another "ick" for me ... lizards-fine, snakes-not fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..Debbie you and your snake dens..ew...I will never go with you...but you can take Lucas, he would love it!

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the comments about it being cold in Winnipeg..LOL summer (if it ever decides to stay) gets hot hot hot!!! THAT'S they only reason we put up with the winters!! lol
    ps We got tons of rain on the weekend and lots and lots of flooded basements. Booo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, our spring has been unusually cold and wet... so seeing people in shorts makes us a little jealous! :o)

    I heard about all the flooding! I hope there wasn't too much damage to your basement.

    ReplyDelete