Saturday, May 22, 2010

Raingutter Regatta - Year 2

Late this afternoon we attended Carson's Scout Raingutter Regatta and Cross-Over Ceremony. Carson is now a proud Bear Cub!

If you are interested you can Click Here to see last years race and ceremony.



Carson won 2 out of 3 of his races!!!



Then the rain came pouring down!!! The kids loved it of course!


The Moms grinned and bared the weather...


The rain was kind enough to stop long enough to have a quick cross-over ceremony.

It was a wet, cold afternoon, but the kids had fun. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Aww, congratulations Carson! :) Brenda, you and Erin looked like you had just a "little" bit of fun in the rain! :) Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on becoming a Bear, Carson!!! I think the smiles said it all ... raindrops or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carson! What a difference in weather from last year! I seem to remember it being hot, or maybe that's because I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete