
This afternoon we checked out the Hardy and Rodney Falls. The walk up was steep, but we noticed a lot of kids younger then Katie doing it. I guess that shows you how out of shape I am! :o)It took us an hour and a half round trip but we took our time. It was a beautiful walk. I don’t think the pictures do it justice.




Brenda..I have to tell you that you have totally motivated me. When I was in my 20's I did a ton of hiking and loved it. Now the kids are old enough so it's time to get back to it. I went through your blog today and wrote down some ideas and even took the kids to the Gibbons Art Walk today. Keep it coming.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! Where is that trail??
ReplyDeleteI'm with Perrin! I've been noting ALL your spots too ... who knows, the earth might move some day and kick the rest of my family out the door to actually SEE some of these things.
ReplyDelete