I know...they seriously have grown up right before our eyes. Luke's class gets more mature looking all the time. I just noticed they all looked bigger last week. Scary.
I'm just laughing a little because you think to photograph these moments. I can't even get myself properly dressed before school drop off! She looks so much more than 1+ years older in the recent pic!
Congrats Katie! She is such a cutie! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's grown up so much this year. Congrats Katie!
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful young miss! She really suits red and pink!
ReplyDeleteI know...they seriously have grown up right before our eyes. Luke's class gets more mature looking all the time. I just noticed they all looked bigger last week. Scary.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Katie!!!
j.
What a sweet girl...such a little grown up. She looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm just laughing a little because you think to photograph these moments. I can't even get myself properly dressed before school drop off! She looks so much more than 1+ years older in the recent pic!
ReplyDelete