Monday, December 31, 2012

Carson Update




Carson has spent most of the holidays on the couch with a double ear infection.  Even with antibiotics, it has been a slow road to recovery.  Poor kid!  He should be close to 100% again by Wednesday... just in time to head back to school.

Carson's Dairy Queen ice-cream birthday cake is still sitting in our freezer untouched... just waiting until he feels better.  You know your child feels crummy when he passes on ice-cream!

3 comments:

  1. Oigh! Ear infections are brutal! Poor kid! I don't know if this will relate to him or not, it's just an idea. It may not be related at all, in that case please disregard.
    When I was younger I had repeated ear infections. In my case they called it "Swimmers Ear." However it was contracted not only from a pool, but from gettin the insides of my ears wet when doing something as innocent as washing my hair. So we had to make special effort to keep the insides of my ears dry. Then I didn't have any ear infections for several years. (If you think my idea of dry ears would help, I think they sell water proof ear plugs, to help keep ears dry. Hope this helps. Carson, I hope you feel better soon.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information Cindy. In Carson's case the doctor feels his ear infection was a result of the cold he had been fighting. Thankfully, he isn't prone to getting ear infections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good thing that he isn't prone to ear infections. Hope he feels better soon. Cindy

    ReplyDelete