Oh boy! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Dylan is very interested but he is rather wimpy and I can't imagine him actually doing it. Perrin
I love how happy he looks out there! But, I'm totally surprised they aren't on mats--it looks like the gym floor.
Sheri, that is one huge mat covering the entire floor. Perrin, I will keep you posted on how it goes! I don't see Carson as the aggressive "wrestling" type, but he is sure eager to give it a try.
Oh my gosh! how cute does his skinny little self look in that wrestling uniform!?!
Oh boy! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Dylan is very interested but he is rather wimpy and I can't imagine him actually doing it. Perrin
ReplyDeleteI love how happy he looks out there! But, I'm totally surprised they aren't on mats--it looks like the gym floor.
ReplyDeleteSheri, that is one huge mat covering the entire floor.
ReplyDeletePerrin, I will keep you posted on how it goes! I don't see Carson as the aggressive "wrestling" type, but he is sure eager to give it a try.
Oh my gosh! how cute does his skinny little self look in that wrestling uniform!?!
ReplyDelete