The snow might look pretty... but if you just finished an 8 hour shift at a grocery store and your car is covered in it, it isn't. Especially when you don't have any gloves handy.... and you find yourself using your coat sleeve as a make shift broom and ice-scraper.
The roads are so icy, I probably could of strapped on my ice-skates and skated home. Instead I clenched my steering wheel while watching vehicles in front of me fish-tail all over the road. It has been 10+ years since I've had to drive in snow and ice.... I can't say I've missed it! :o(
Be careful out there! Miss you lots!!
ReplyDeleteI can't say I blame you. If you have the choice to drive on ice free roads as opposed to ice covered...who wouldn't choose the first eh? At least you had plenty of practice before when you lived here, and you're a good driver too. Take Care, and stay safe!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Welcome home, eh? (sorry just couldn't resist) ... but, it IS pretty! I am a snow junkie and hope we see it here soon--though if Julie reads this, I know she's yelling NOOOOO in her head quite loudly at this moment! LOL
ReplyDelete