
On Saturday I participated in my MOMS Club's first Bazaar. It was a huge success and I think everyone was very impressed with how well planned and organized it was. I sure was!
This was also the first bazaar I have ever participated in. It helped a lot having so many friends participating a long with me

To my right was one of my best friends, Shawna and her beautiful handmade cards and bows. Not only did she handcraft her cards herself, but Miss Shawna also designed the papers used!!! Check out her site: My Little Scraps. She also generously shared a corner of her table so I would have room for my coffee cozies!

To my left was my neighbor Helen. Last year we spent many hours together (taking our girls to gymnastics and the library reading program). We put in a lot of hours crocheting and knitting. Helen makes some absolutely beautiful sweaters, hats and scarves!

My friend Kyle (who was in my first play group back when Carson was only 1) sells beautiful products by Dolce Mia. She can put together very cute gifts for under $15 dollars. So think of her this holiday season!!!

Nikki not only attempted to master control of the room temperature (by dealing with a very sensitive thermostat), she filled a table full of beautiful handcrafted items made by family members! Nikki doesn't have a craft or business website. She does however have a very entertaining blog, That's My Whine. Check it out too! :o)
Then there were my girls Jeri and Melanie. Past play group members and great friends who run a very cool crafty blog The Weekly Jem. This is a must see!
Then there is my multi-talented friend Sheri (and fellow belly dancer!). Can you believe she hand painted those plates, frames and candle holders??
This is where my photos end. Sadly, I failed to take pictures of many other wonderful tables and and MOMS Club members! Not to mention the many friends and fellow club members who came by and supported the vendors!!! I'm hoping pictures will start to circulate on Face Book so I can snag some to add to this post!! :o)
I can honestly say I felt this was a very successful first bazaar for me. I sold 4 purses and a large number of coin purses and cozies too! I hope MOMS Club holds another one next year!
This is where my photos end. Sadly, I failed to take pictures of many other wonderful tables and and MOMS Club members! Not to mention the many friends and fellow club members who came by and supported the vendors!!! I'm hoping pictures will start to circulate on Face Book so I can snag some to add to this post!! :o)
I can honestly say I felt this was a very successful first bazaar for me. I sold 4 purses and a large number of coin purses and cozies too! I hope MOMS Club holds another one next year!



Yay! Good post and a great summary of all our hard work! Love the photos. I'm so glad to read you sold so much stuff! You make great purses. I might steal your post link, since I selfishly only took pics of my own table :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. It was such a nice event.
ReplyDeleteYour display looks amazing! I am happy that the day was a success! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful write up ... we should cut/paste from your bloggie to MC FB page :-)
ReplyDeleteI have more photos that I will post on MC FB later tonight ... if you want the REAL ones, let me know and I'll send 'em over.
I think there are a lot of us who would LOVE to participate again next year - yay!! :)
ReplyDeleteBrenda, you are SO talented. I need a t-shirt cozy. Or 10. :)