
I will be in my first bazaar this month. I'm excited and nervous. I envision people looking at my items and walking away...laughing!
I have no idea if anything I've made is really sellable. I'll have some coffee cozies (of course) and my plastic purses/bags, smaller coin bags and sachets.
I do have some VERY crafty friends who will have tables there as well. So if you live in the area, please drop by and check it out!!!
I have no idea if anything I've made is really sellable. I'll have some coffee cozies (of course) and my plastic purses/bags, smaller coin bags and sachets.
I do have some VERY crafty friends who will have tables there as well. So if you live in the area, please drop by and check it out!!!
PS: I think if you double click on the above image you should be able to view a larger version.
Do you still need more bags? I bet your purses are going to sell out!
ReplyDeleteYes! I need bags! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'd start stocking up on cozies!!! Yes, I've been "modelling" for you at Nick's school & the Starbuck's drive through. I think I've pre-sold at least 7 for you already! Almost everyone has said "Cool, stocking stuffers!!!"
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look like you have an excellent product Brenda. You sure have some good ideas.
ReplyDeleteI hope that the bazar is filled with people who buy, so you can make some of what you've put into this back. I did a craft sale one time, and ended up paying through the nose for supplies. I ended up losing money in the end. However that was a smaller town.
It sounds like there is a great network of people behind you there. Hope you have a great time, and a great day!