Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Bazaar!!!

My neighbor Helen and I are going to be in another bazaar this coming Wednesday! If you live in the area, come on by and say hi!


Wednesday, December 1
5:00 - 9:00 PM

The Quarry
at the Columbia Tech Center

7 comments:

  1. How awesome Brenda!! How did you two come across this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a funraiser for Shahala Middle School. My neighbor Helen found out about it. Like MC, this is their first one. It should be fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it wasn't Nick's 6th birthday, I would have tried it ... but, maybe we'll try to pop by (I haven't been to one bazaar this year--except MC). Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it wasn't Nick's 6th birthday, I would have tried it ... but, maybe we'll try to pop by (I haven't been to one bazaar this year--except MC). Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it at the same place as the Tavaci performance this week? I might stop by Wednesday, if I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is Nikki! Sadly, I hadn't made the connection until now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, thanks Brenda. Now that I have a firm address for both activities, guess I have no excuse!

    ReplyDelete