Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunday at the Roloff Farm


Sunday we spent most of the day at the Roloff Farm and Pumpkin Patch. Yes, I was a little star-stuck as we got to meet most of the Roloff family!!!! We took both of the tours that allowed us to see so much of the sites shown on their TV show. I took a lot of pictures, but I will spare you and only post my favorite!

On the first (scenic) tour, Zack was our driver. He was kind enough to pose with fans for pictures!



On the second tour (to see the ghost town), we lucked out again when we had Jeremy as our driver!! He posed for pictures with his grandparents (Matt's parents) and sister Molly who were our tour guides at the ghost town.



We never saw Matt or Jacob, but Amy was out on the porch of their house during the second tour and she waved to us as we drove by. Later we saw her out signing autographs. There was a long line, so sadly we didn't stick around.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun day. I frequently watch that show. I relate best to Zach and Amy.

    Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO Jealous! I love the Roloffs, and that Jeremy is a looker! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the show, so I guess I don't know what I'm missing, but look at you all star struck and camera happy. I bet you have 50 more pics you didn't post. :) Looks like the crowds were just as people have described!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Star-stuck Brenda cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete