On Saturday we attended the Boy Scout Pinewood Derby Race. Carson's car ran 4 races winning 3 times and coming in second the other!!! Carson was one excited and proud boy. :o)
How fun! Dylan is officially a scout now. His pinewood derby is Jan 31rst. I may have to ask for some tips. We were quite surprised to see the block of wood...more work than we thought. He is loving it though.
WooHooo!!! Awesome job Carson!!! I was thining about y'all today when I saw "pinewood derby" kits in the Michaels ad. (that's kinda freaky!)
ReplyDeleteWay to go C-Man! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Dylan is officially a scout now. His pinewood derby is Jan 31rst. I may have to ask for some tips. We were quite surprised to see the block of wood...more work than we thought. He is loving it though.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Good job! Looks like Carson and Al picked up on some secrets from last year ;)
ReplyDeleteGood job Carson! :)
ReplyDelete