Considering I'm hitting a major milestone of my own in a few weeks, I couldn't agree with this post more! lmaf!
I try to remind myself of that every day I look in the mirror! But, I like THIS picture much better. :-)
HAHAHA!!!! poor brenda feeling all sensitive about her age after last night!!!You and me SO are going to be doing that when we're "old" ;)
Shawna, you'll be the cool one wearing the shades in the back left corner! I'll be the chick with the pearls... being I'm a "princess" and all! LOL! You crack me up! :o)
Considering I'm hitting a major milestone of my own in a few weeks, I couldn't agree with this post more! lmaf!
ReplyDeleteI try to remind myself of that every day I look in the mirror! But, I like THIS picture much better. :-)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!!!! poor brenda feeling all sensitive about her age after last night!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and me SO are going to be doing that when we're "old" ;)
Shawna, you'll be the cool one wearing the shades in the back left corner! I'll be the chick with the pearls... being I'm a "princess" and all! LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! :o)