Monday, March 16, 2009

Peter Pan's Hat

This year Katie has requested a Tinker Bell themed Birthday party. I was able to score a great deal on some fairy wings for the girls. However I wasn't sure what I could do for the boys she has invited.

I decided to press my luck and attempt to make Peter Pan hats. After measuring Katie's head, I created a template. With two pieces of felt and a lot of luck I think I successfully pulled it off. The true test will be whether the boys will actually wear them! Stay tuned! :o)

8 comments:

  1. You disgustingly clever girl. That turned out GREAT. And that's some serious devotion in the birthday party department to get wings and make hats for all who attend. I'd like you to throw MY next birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, red feather and ALL! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creativity! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!! I like how you turned the wizards into Peter Pan. (Tink' will be sooo proud!) I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noce work. mUch beter than the one I attempted after the lost costume hat incident.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hat looks great! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brenda, just admit it, you are a total crafty little diva!

    ReplyDelete