
A sure sign that you are getting old is when you hear yourself utter the words, "They sure don't make them like they used too".
This is something I found myself saying when I pulled out Katie's Lite Brite from it's box this weekend (a gift from her friend Charlotte).
However (even though the new model doesn't compare to the original) Katie and I had a lot of fun. How can you not love Lite Brite??? :o)
This is something I found myself saying when I pulled out Katie's Lite Brite from it's box this weekend (a gift from her friend Charlotte).
However (even though the new model doesn't compare to the original) Katie and I had a lot of fun. How can you not love Lite Brite??? :o)
Yep! The good old days! :-D
ReplyDeleteOkay, everybody sing ...
ReplyDelete"Light Brite making thi-ings with li-i-ight. Light Brite making things with Light Brite."
:-)
I figured it wasn't going to be as good but I hope she has some fun, creative times with it.
ReplyDeleteKatie looks like she is enjoying herself!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Lite Brite!! What's different about it and the "older" version we know and love??
ReplyDeleteWell, Mel, for one thing, it looks to be a little less of a fire hazard :) Great gift idea, C.
ReplyDeleteFire hazards!!!! Nikki, don't ruin my memory!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember them much bigger and not battery operated. Yet, the new one is just as much fun. :o)
I haven't even seen the new one up close yet. I just remember how much I loved the old one! They were so cool.
ReplyDelete