Last weekend we checked out the local bowling alley.
With the help of the bumper pads, I almost beat Al in the second game. I was robbed! :o)
This weekend Katie picked up her Girl Scout Cookies.
Pre-sales are a big "no-no" out here, so Saturday was our first day to sell. Apparently (with the wind chill) the temperature was below 0... which some may argue is a nice day for Minnesota. However, Katie and I only lasted 20 minutes. We managed to stay out a bit longer on Sunday. Each girl is expected to sell a minimum of 150 boxes. Thanks to Al's co-workers and our door-to-door sales we've sold 73 so far... we might just reach the goal!




Sounds like your cookie sales are going better than last year!
ReplyDeleteCarson looks like he's getting tall!
Miss you guys!
I'm diggin' those bright green bowling balls. Do they do black light bowling? I thought of you guys as I bought my cookies this week ... what a great start Katie has--she'll be at goal in no time! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Yes, I know I suck at updates ... will sit down for more than 2 minutes and catch you up soon! Miss ya lots too!