I thought I'd post a short note to share some sad news... Over Christmas break we had to say good-bye to Cinders. She lived a long and happy 14.5 years with our family. The house feels oddly quiet now.
I'm so sorry that it was time to say goodbye. No dog could have been more loved or spoiled (seriously, not all dogs get a fancy Indian made horse blanket to sleep on)! I will also miss that wet nose and curly bundle of energy.
I'm sorry to hear about Cinders.
ReplyDeleteCindy.
I'm so sad to hear this news.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Cinders.
ReplyDeleteMonique
Oh, Brenda, I am so sorry. So sad to say goodbye to a family member.
ReplyDeleteOh, how sad for your family. I loved that Cinders whenever I got to see her.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that it was time to say goodbye. No dog could have been more loved or spoiled (seriously, not all dogs get a fancy Indian made horse blanket to sleep on)! I will also miss that wet nose and curly bundle of energy.
ReplyDelete