Saturday, March 5, 2011

Soccer & Karate

Friday night Carson received his Blue Belt in Karate!!!! 









This morning Katie had her first soccer game!!!  She made 5 goals!!!



Katie's First Goal !







Katie's team won 27 - 0.  I felt a little bad for the other team.  They started off strong, but half way through the game I think they gave up hope and stopped trying as hard (which explains the score a little). 

It was a lot of fun to watch the girls play.  Katie loved every minute and she can't wait until next weekend's game.  :o) 


Go Fireflies!!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go kids! I'm glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27-0?! Aww, I feel bad for the other team. :( Hopefully next week will be more of a challenge. Glad Katie's enjoying herself so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great update! I love seeing how confident Carson looks--blue belt is awesome! I'm glad Katie is enjoying soccer (of course I'm biased, hee-hee). We have a double-header this weekend, Sat/Sun, but maybe we'll get to come watch one of these days.

    ReplyDelete