
Below are just a few of the hundreds of photos taken Christmas morning. Carson woke up at 4am and attempted to "accidentally" wake up his sister several times (ie: exaggerated loud coughs and turning on lights). Since Christmas Eve had been a late night full of activity we let Katie sleep until 7am. Poor Carson was bursting at the seams by then.
As always it was a lot of fun watching the kids open their gifts.




I was also very spoiled by my family and friends. Debbie in particular always knows how to make me smile. Last year she gave me Edward...

This year Jacob arrived shirtless!!
(PS: It is all in fun people. I'm not really an obsessed Twi-hard! Really! :o)
(PS: It is all in fun people. I'm not really an obsessed Twi-hard! Really! :o)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!
Poor poor Jacob sitting all by himself on a shelf ;) Good thing you rescued him. Personally thats where he should be, hehe. Edward=delicious. Brenda, you are not a die hard fan, thats funny! Haha. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHow could you NOT buy a shirtless Jacob??? :) Merry Christmas Brenda!
ReplyDeleteI thought Edward was gorgeous. However when I saw Jacob shirtless I thought "Come to Mama!" lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
Merry Christmas!
Oh yea...today is Carson's B-day right? Happy Birthday Little man! Have a great one!
Merry Christmas!!! *ahem, just a tad late*
ReplyDeleteHey, we had a Star Wars Christmas, too! Santa must really enjoy those movies!!! ;-)