Tonight as the kids were getting ready for bed, Carson's (long-time) lose tooth finally fell out!! He was one excited boy!!! :o)
This weekend Katie went to a Birthday party. Earlier in the week she had picked out this new party dress and she was very excited to have an opportunity to wear it. Katie gave me detailed instructions on how she wanted her hair. She is becoming a girl with a very clear style of fashion. Sometimes I find it hard to believe she is only 6. :o)

One of our neighbors has taken "ownership" of Linus (our neighborhood homeless cat). Yet, he still lounges in our yard daily as if he owns it. I LOVE this cat. I so wish I wasn't allergic to him. He is the sweetest little guy so we are thrilled that he still treats us like his family.
Katie looks very pretty. Congrats on getting rid of that tenacious tooth Carson! Awww! Look at the putty tat! I really wish I wasn't allergic to them as well too. Sooo soft and cuddly. Makes my heart melt.
ReplyDeleteAwww, Linus looks adorable and sweet! (and obviously, so do Katie & Carson) :)
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the Tooth Fairy is happy she didn't have to find her way to Canada (hee, hee). Katie's dress is too cute for words!
ReplyDelete