Earlier this week Carson wanted confirmation that Cupid was not real. I’m not sure if he was scared of the potential pain cupid’s arrow might cause... or feared it would make him "fall in love" (which would be yucky, of course!). :o)Al and I had a date night Friday and went to see the movie Avatar. Last night we had some friends over. The kids played, the men-folk talked business and the girls enjoyed a bottle of wine.

You know you have a true friend when you call her a bitch and she’ll laugh and raise her glass in the toast! :o)
I.love.that.wine.bottle!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat wine is awesome. As are your friends. Sounds like a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHeh, I should bring a bottle of "Bubbly Bitch" to Bunco ... hmmm, guess that would make it BBB!
ReplyDelete:-)
FYI ... I bought the BB so now it's ... Brenda's Bubbly Bitch Bunco night!
ReplyDelete